COURSE SCHEDULING & OUR CLASS CANCELLATION POLICY
- We will not cancel your class once payment has been made. We respect your time.
- Our class schedules are subject to change prior to active registrations, but not when there is at least one student enrolled for the class, so it is to your advantage to register as early as possible to ensure that you can take the class on your preferred date and time.
- We NEVER cancel classes for low enrollment.
- We reserve the right to cancel any registration made through the AHA Course Finder if payment is not made prior to class. Seats are only guaranteed once payment has been received. We do not overbook classes.
COURSE COMPLETION & PROVIDER CARDS
- Course completion or Provider eCards for American Heart Association Heartsaver or BLS course completion sessions will be issued immediately after completion of the course requirements at the end of the scheduled class or skills session. eCards will be issued in all classes.
- All course completion / Provider eCards are valid for two (2) years.
REFUND, RESCHEDULING, LATE ARRIVAL & NO-SHOW POLICIES
Your paid registration reserves your seat in class and is 100%-guaranteed not to be cancelled. By registering for your class, you agree to the following policies:
- You will receive a confirmation email immediately following your registration that contains your receipt, important course information, and instructions on how to reschedule or to request a refund. You must contact us at email@example.com if you do not receive this email AFTER checking your junk / spam mail folder (especially for Hotmail, Yahoo, and some corporate email accounts).
- ALL cancellations / refunds will incur a 50% cancellation charge based on the base course fee (regardless of any discounts), regardless of when the registration was made in relation to the course start time. Registrations made within 72 hours of the course start time are not refundable (ALL SALES FINAL).
- Any cancellation request must be made at least 72 hours prior to class start time. You must contact us by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to request a refund. We do not process refunds by phone or text message.
- We do not issue refunds for any course when there is less than 72 hours before class start time, or if the course has been rescheduled previously. ALL SALES are FINAL (including book and any other materials purchased) at 72 hours before class start time, regardless of when the original registration was processed.
- Blended learning courses are not refundable under any circumstances, including, but not limited to, not having appropriate computer equipment / software capable of running the program or intermittent system outages on part of the AHA.
- Materials purchased in conjunction with a course that have been picked up or shipped are not returnable or refundable. Within 72 hours of the course start time, there will be no refunds on any book and/or materials ordered at registration.
If you miss your class, you have up to 7 days to reschedule to another class. Contact us at email@example.com or 707-528-3362. A $20.00 late rescheduling fee applies. We will not refund registration fees for “no shows” under any circumstance. You will forfeit your class registration fee if you do not reschedule your course within 7 days of the original class.
You must be on-time for class, as we cannot delay our class start time to accommodate late arrivals. Arriving more than 15 minutes late for class will require rescheduling, and a $20 late rescheduling fee will apply.